Wednesday 27 March 2013

Galaxy S IV – I crushed the Sony Xperia Z, next please | Galaxy S IV vs Xperia Z


Recently, Sony has launched its one of the most superior smartphone that is Sony Xperia Z and this phone is really getting popularity all around the globe because of its hardware but since the announcement ofGalaxy S IV, it’s taste seems to be less sweater. I personally asked few people and consulted it with few fans of Sony, they simply said Sony Xperia Z is best but when I explained them what is Galaxy S IV, they said “really”. All knows, Samsung is the beast now in the era of smartphones. There was a time, when Sony and Apple were on top but the crown has been snatched by Samsung in 2012.

Galaxy S IV


Galaxy S IV vs Xperia Z

If we compare both Galaxy S IV and Sony Xperia Z then we will find, both are almost similar whether its dimensions, weight, hardware and cameras. But few things are making Galaxy S4 special over Sony Xperia Z. We have tried to create a small conversation between Sony Xperia Z and Samsung Galaxy S4 which will explain you the fight between Galaxy S IV vs Xperia Z.
(In the conversation, I refer to Galaxy S IV and you refer to Sony Xperia Z)
• Dude, how are you doing? I am sorry, if I have snatched your popularity. But I want to tell you few things, I have Octa-Core chipset carrying two quad-core processors and you are having single quad-core processor which is clocked at 1.5GHz and do you know one pair of my quad-core processor is clocked at 1.6GHz. Dude, it’s not my attitude. I am not rude over you, but this is what people are talking about us.
• Do you know we are quite similar? Our cameras, you are carrying same 13MP camera as I do, but my secondary camera is 2MP but yours is 2.2MP, but we both can capture only 1080p video from it. So, if you want to think that you are superior in cameras, then you may think. But the truth is people don’t care about it.
• Xperia Z bro, your physique is similar to me and but your weight is little more. I hope, you can do regular exercise and come in future in lighter fit.
• Dude, I respect your capabilities like water resistant and dust proof but believe me, people will care for me as well and they will not drop me. But here you can consider, you are a step ahead me. I also have something, can’t say better then you but the corning Gorilla Glass 3, and may be these words are new for you as for others.
• You know my 2600 mAh battery can make me alive for ages and your 2330 mAh battery can does same for you. But the time you would be closing your eyes I would be seeing you. I will die after few hours as you will.
• Well, we both deserves to be the best one in the market and you know soon I am going to meet HTC One Bro, till then you take care. We will meet in market soon.
This was all about the Samsung Galaxy S IV vs Xperia Z and I have two words for Sony fans “no offense”.

No comments:

Post a Comment